Monday, March 16, 2009

Worship Sunday 03/15/09

Great day yesterday at PBC! Pastor Jeff's Message was amazing. Choir, band, vocal team you all did an awesome job. For those of you who are looking at this for the first time, I list every week what we used to worship by and the artist or place you can get it. 
I know Pastor Clay mentioned this blog in the family worship session on Friday night and Saturday morning. I had talked about not posting this information on my blog any longer but I think that we will go a head and keep doing that. If you choose to "follow" or subscribe to a blog that one may be the better one as it will have less post about generic things and more important information for you all.
To the choir, band, and others you can now follow this blog and get information about the worship ministry. Now for the worship set:

All Because Of Jesus - Fee
Mighty To Save - Hillsong
I'm Amazed - Brooklyn Tab Choir
God Of The Ages - Exodus Band
Jesus Paid It All - Stanfield (Only @ 10:30)
Hallelujah, What a Savior - Tommy Walker
Agnus Dei - Michael W Smith
From The Inside Out - Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment